Jolse Site Review

So... I received my order from Jolse today! However I'm not as excited as I should be, which you will know why later. Let's begin with the review shall we?

Ordered: 11/17/2013
Shipped: 11/18/2013
Delivered: 11/29/2013

I'm really impressed with their fast shipping, my order was shipped 5 hours after I paid. I only just received my package today because no one was home when it was delivered. Still, it arrived in 10 business days! That's pretty fast. Plus it's free ^^












My mom opened my package and took off all the bubble wrap before I came home. crazy monkey 120 So now I can't show you guys whether or not everything was well protected. In most cases this wouldn't be important, however in this case, it is. Uh oh.

Gifts:
I've been wanting to try some products from Lioele and the Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base, so I'm really happy to have received those. And, like their site says, by ordering two products I got a pack of blotting paper. Here comes the bad part though > <

What I Bought:
Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk (BE101) $8.89
Etude House Minnie Touch Highlighter $14.98
Christmas is coming up so I got the lipstick as a present for my friend, but the Minnie Touch Highlighter I bought for myself since the packaging was so adorable and plus there weren't that many reviews on it yet. I was so excited to receive the highlighter, however...
It was completely shattered when I opened it :( I understand that shipping conditions can be brutal sometimes, but judging from the amount of bubble wrap there was, it didn't seem that well protected (although really, I can't be sure, so don't take my word for it!). I've emailed Jolse about this, and will update this post once I receive a reply.

Update: Jolse replied to me really quickly, and offered a refund. It seems that I'm the 4th person to tell them about this, so now they're considering not selling this product anymore. I guess it's good in a way because the highlighter is fragile and it would be quite risky to ship.

Summary

Shipping: 5/5 Free shipping, and it's pretty fast
Prices: 5/5 The prices are reasonable, they have weekly sales on a brand. (I bought these when Etude House was 10% off)
Customer Service: 5/5 Jolse replied to my email in less than 24 hours ^^ Ji Eun unnie is very kind as well.
Order from again? I think so, but definitely not for awhile. > < Going on a shopping ban for at least six months, but afterwards I probably will. Hopefully I have enough products to review for the next upcoming six months!

While it's a shame that the highlighter is broken, Jolse handled everything very well. Unfortunately I won't be able to review this, and I don't want to risk ordering another one. I will be posting a review of a CC cream and BB cream soon. :)

Thanks for reading~

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gloriaus Days 2016 | blog design by pipdig